The Act of August 11, 2021 on open data and re-use of public sector information (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1641) introduces several novelties and changes, including: it defines the principles of data openness, rules and procedures for sharing and the transfer of public sector information for the purpose of re-use and the entities that provide or transmit that information.
- Research data management plan – frequently asked questions (National Science Center)
- Practical guide to the international alignment of research data management (Science Europe)
- Data Management Expert Guide CESSDA (Consortium of European Social Science Data Archives)
- On-line manual on research data management
- On-line manual on open access and research data management.
European Commission guides:
- Guidelines to the Rules on Open Access to Scientific Publications and Open Access to Research Data in Horizon 2020
- Guidelines on Data Management in Horizon 2020
- Guidelines on FAIR Data Management in Horizon 2020
Open Science Platform (ICM UW) guides and presentations:
- Selection and preparation of research data for sharing (CC-BY Wojciech Fenrich),
- How to use resources in data repositories (CC-BY Natalia Gruenpeter)
- Legal aspects of opening data research – guide (CC-BY Krzysztof Siewicz, Nikodem Rycko)
- Sharing research data – legal issues (CC-BY Nikodem Rycko)
- Research Data Management (CC-BY Natalia Gruenpeter)