The purpose of this call for Proof of Concepts:
- innovative public engagement project ideas with the potential for societal impact, to be tested in a Proof of Concept phase
- improvement in conditions for enhanced public trust in the food system
- better health outcomes from our diet
- improved environmental impact of the Agri-Food systems
- enabling transitions to a circular and sustainable economy
A Proof of Concept is a scoping exercise to test whether an idea, a certain concept or an approach when turned into reality, would bring societal impact as envisioned. Via this call, we offer an opportunity for individual organisations or small consortia to spend sufficient time on testing and demonstrating the relevance of the proposed approach for establishing the societal impact feasibility of the idea. The PoC phase can also be used to build a scale up model for a multi-year project.
The applicants: individuals and consortia from Member States of the European Union (EU) and from Horizon Europe Associate Countries. In an exceptional case, an entity not coming from the EU or the Third countries (not associated to Horizon Europe) can be awarded financial support, if approved directly by the EIT.
Submission Window 2 Deadline: 15.08.2023 12:00 CET